Pack your bags, we’re heading to Denver for CrowdRiff’s annual SEE conference in the Mile High City! Learn from the brightest minds in travel and tourism marketing as they take the stage to deliver powerful keynotes and host intimate breakouts throughout this two day event.
Our keynote speakers this year will be taking the stage to share their personal and professional insights about where travel marketing is heading, and how destination makers can stay ahead of the curve.
- Britney Muller is a data science and machine learning consultant with a background in marketing and SEO. In her keynote, Britney will dive into the world of AI and machine learning, highlighting the importance of navigating the new opportunities and challenges that AI presents.
- Farah Shirzadi works as part of Google’s Travel team as a Strategic Partner Development Manager. In this keynote, Farah will update attendees on the future of Google Travel – and how destination makers can work with the platform to elevate strategic marketing tactics.
- Sarah Ortegon Highwalking will be closing out SEE2023 with a powerful keynote addressing the importance of respecting indigenous people and places as destination marketers.
For over 10 years, CrowdRiff has supported hundreds of travel brands around the world with the tools and insights to help them source, manage, and publish user-generated and short-form video from locals and visitors.
"Thank you CrowdRiff for a great conference, so much good content, so many great people, such a fun time." Gigi de Jong, Bishop, CA
SEE is CrowdRiff’s annual conference taking place this September 18–20 in Denver, Colorado – with a remote experience being provided for destination makers unable to make the trip. Whether in person or remote, SEE attendees will have the opportunity to hear from and connect with top travel marketing professionals and inclusivity specialists, receive hands-on training, and participate in skill-building workshops – all while strengthening a network of peers from around the world.
This year SEE is focusing keynote and breakout sessions on three specific topics:
- Future proofing your content. whether it’s UGC, short-form video content, or social media – there are countless ways to step up your content game.
- Data, data, data. Let’s start tracking. Prove your campaigns are working with data-driven results. Better understand the trackable ROIs of your marketing efforts to learn what works best for your unique destination.
- Travel and tourism for everyone. Inclusivity doesn’t happen overnight. Find out how to take the important first steps in creating big changes within your destination.
Whether you register to attend in person or remote, all sessions will be available to watch (and rewatch) through the SEE 2023 virtual experience.
Learn more about how to stay ahead of industry trends, develop your destination making skills, get inspired from some of the world’s best travel and tourism marketing, and register to attend at the official SEE 2023 website.